- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
The alliance between Xiaomi and Jeep has created an armored smartwatch, a kind of SUV in the wearable sector. The Jeep Smartwatch from Xiaomi is the complete backup for the smartphone with many functions.
You're driving off-road, your smartphone is accidentally left in the vehicle and you have to call for help - no problem - just call with your smartwatch, because it's always on your wrist.
It is delivered in a padded, waterproof case including a charger, charging cradle, bracelet, tools, Bluetooth headset and a Bluetooth speaker box that can also be used as a power bank. Fully equipped - just like you know from a Jeep.
Equipment & technical. Data:
- Speaker and microphone for telephone conversations
- 2 cameras for video telephony and as an action cam
- IP68 certification that protects against water and dust
- Dimensions 49.5mm x 15.4mm
- AMOLED screen of 1.3 inches
- SIM slot for all networks
- 4G connectivity for data connections
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor
- 512MB RAM and 4GB storage space
- Pay via NFC
- Bluetooth 4.1 module
- WiFi b/g/n – module
- Battery 460mAh
- Heart rate sensor
- Interface for monitoring various sports
- Charging station with micro USB input
Note: The model is currently only available in Xiaomi's home market. The system languages are English and Chinese. An app for coupling with a smartphone is not required, as the Smartwatch runs completely self-sufficiently with all functions including its own SIM card. If you still want to use the Xiaomi app to connect the smartwatch to your smartphone, then this app is only available in English/Chinese.
|Size||× × cm|
Only registered customers who have purchased this product are allowed to leave a review.